Team Leader for Software team in I ID HMI - TSR
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Interior division bundles all activities that are dealing with information management in and beyond vehicles, i.e. the presentation, exchange, and administration of information. Our vision "Always On" understands the networked vehicle of the future as a partner that supports the vehicle occupants with user-friendly, comfortable and intelligent solutions. These come from the fields of connectivity, human-machine interface, and systems integration.
We are looking for a Software Team Leader for an Application development team on Instrument Clusters, Central and Head-up Displays. If you want to manage the software development of automotive producers like BMW and Volkswagen - this is the place for you. If you want to make a step forward in your career, rise to the challenge and become a member of our team. Leading a SW team means:
* to define strategies and plans for his team, based on group and department strategy;
* to coordinate technically and administrative his team;
* to plan and track development activities in his team to meet the deadlines;
* to ensure the required quality level over the development process;
* to be the communication channel with external partners (PM, Customer, Other teams);
* to keep contact with other teams for knowledge sharing;
* to evaluate the performance and potential for the team members;
* to increase the knowledge / skill of his team members;
* to coach and mentor team members;
* to participate in hiring activities;
* to estimate team's needs in terms of equipment, travelling, trainings. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Computer science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, etc.);
* Experience in leading a team and/or a technical project;
* Testing experience;
* Good know-how in programming;
* Good knowledge in the uC and electronic circuit field;
* Good English and German knowledge;
* Analytical capabilities and good communication skills. Good to have:
* Experience in automotive industry;
* Experience in software development process;
* SW Tools: CANoe, NI LabView;
* Knowledge in using Windows Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project and VBA);
* Experience in handling equipments like Oscilloscope, Frequency Generator, programmable Power supply.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.