M&A HR Manager - $8300/month - Remote Work
We're running an Online Hiring Event on September 22nd, 2018 to hire M&A HR Managers ($100k/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
Supporting group-wide General Managers and Functional Leads, the M&A HR Manager is responsible for all aspects of the human resources function, in conjunction with the Group’s Acquisition and Integration (A&I) activities.
Including but not limited to due diligence & risk mitigation strategies, budgeting, assessment and contract termination of acquired-company staff. Total rewards comparative analysis and harmonization into Group’s policies and practices, and compliance with local employment legal obligations.
Required experience and education:
- 5+ years of M&A HR and operational experience, the majority within an ERP framework
- US and Global restructuring experience - particularly restructuring European companies and familiar with the European business and legal landscape
- The ideal candidate would be bilingual in English and French or German
- The ideal candidate would have some strategy or management consulting experience rather than solely corporate experience
This role may be a great fit if:
- You are fearless in making and executing people decisions based on what best enables ESW’s business and growth strategy
- You are a driven individual who displays a high level of initiative, capable of encouraging collaborative leadership to motivate and inspire large and diverse teams
- You have great people management skills, and are able to interact with and influence peers, managers, executives
- You are able you to build strong professional relationships
- You have strong project management skills and are able to meet aggressive timelines, within budget
- You are self-motivated and can perform in a remote, 100% distributed and remote work environment. All business & A&I teams are located around the globe and work in virtual teams
Join our community of remote professionals!