VP of Professional Services - $200k/year - Remote Work
We're running an Online Hiring Event on September 22nd, 2018 to hire VPs of Professional Services ($200K/yr) .
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
As a VP of Professional services you will:
- Lead a professional services team of 100+ individual contributors.
- Be responsible for the overall delivery of the customized solutions to clients. This includes managing an IT services team which includes project managers, solutions architects, and implementation consultants.
- Be creative in appointing the right resource from your team, encouraging and managing the team to deliver success both technically, and personally
- Manage projects with daily progress and weekly quantifiable results.
- Set and manage client expectations by designing project work plans to meet changing needs and requirements
- Establish yourself as the face of the business with our customers
- Seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business related discipline
- Minimum 15 years of work experience in telecommunications and enterprise software companies from which at least 5+ years in a professional services lead role
- Extensive experience designing, implementing and delivering customized software solutions to telecom companies
- Demonstrated knowledge of hardware, software, networks and architecture
- Strong experience managing a team of 100+ people
- Seasoned consulting experience in the telecommunications industry
- Skilled at working with technical project managers, engineers and developers to guide their weekly outcomes
- Experience in managing multiple $5M-$10M complex consult services across more than a single product
- Extensive experience being accountable for project delivery success
- Strong operational, project management, consulting technology and process improvement skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present at an executive level
Join our community of remote professionals!