SVP of Finance - $400k/year - Remote Work
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Crossover Romania active
View all jobs SVP of Finance - $400k/year - Remote Work active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
We're running an Online Hiring Event on September 22nd, 2018 to hire SVPs of Finance ($400K/yr) .
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
As a seasoned finance executive with experience in a leadership role, you will report to the Chief Financial Officer. You will be expected to seamlessly run a world-class team of 100+ finance professionals, using revolutionary and radically differentiated management processes, demonstrating your critical-thinking and inspirational leadership skills. Your work interaction will be 100% virtual, with team members, peers and C-level executives located in different time zones, using state of the art communication and collaboration platforms.
We acquire a new software or IT services company every week. You will play a major role in the acquisition of some of these organizations and will be expected to lead the transformation of any acquired company within a very short time frame.
One of our key challenges is the simplification of our finance processes. You will have to take immediate ownership of them and establish metrics and improvement goals to streamline them, achieving above standard performance. You will do this in parallel with integrating one new software company per week, and managing teams using a metrics-based process and a centralized structure.
You will be expected to be an expert at aggressive goal setting and derive weekly productivity improvements, in a 100% remote working environment. You will have to drive significant levels of value and productivity. You must continuously improve the quality of your teams, and leverage your financial expertise, knowledge, and judgment to set a personal standard for excellence.
You should be capable of working closely with our Fortune 500 customer executives, as well as key executives. The expectation is that you are an experienced professional with excellent English communication skills that can effectively manage executive relationships.
- A relevant university degree plus either CPA (or equivalent professional certification) or MBA
- 15+ years of US GAAP experience in a senior financial management position of a company with international operations
- 3+ years experience of proficiently managing teams of 100+ finance professionals
- Previous responsibility for $1 billion (annualized) turnover in a software company
- A successful track record as the CFO for a software company or SVP of Finance for a software division
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience managing a complex group audit - Big 4 or client side
- ASC 606 implementation experience a bonus
- M&A accounting and finance experience, including complex multi-currency consolidations
- Extensive experience with large-scale ERP systems - Netsuite and/or Intacct a bonus
- Proven team leader with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Join our community of remote professionals!