Solution Integration Chief Architect - $8300/month - Remote Work
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Crossover Romania active
View all jobs Solution Integration Chief Architect - $8300/month - Remote Work active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We're running an Online Hiring Event on September 22nd, 2018, to hire Solution Integration Chief Architects ($100k/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
A Solution Integration Chief Architect is expected to lead a team of Solution Integration Architects and Engineers. As a Chief Architect, you will be faced with different work and country cultures which you will need to adapt to. Chief Architects work remotely and also on-site at client premises.
Solution Integration Chief Architects have aggressive daily and weekly targets to work against and can expect to receive daily and weekly feedback about performance. The regular feedback is used to help you improve immediately and to help you resolve blockers which may be slowing down your performance.
- Total of 8+ years of work experience with BSS technology products and services within Telco companies
- 3+ years of virtual and international team management experience including resource and budget responsibility
- At least 1-year experience with GSM and IT networks
- Experience with Redhat LINUX and shell/Perl scripting
- Understanding of Systems Integration business with experience in one or more aspects of Telecom BSS solution deployment/integration
- Strong customer and business focus
- Managed at least 3 projects where you have been accountable for cost
- Strong critical thinking and analysis skills Creative, innovative and strategic thinking
- Excellent written and oral English communication, presentation and negotiation skills
Nice to Have:
• Knowledge of Optiva (Redknee)TCB or Unified Suite of products
• Knowledge of multiple technologies including (but not limited to) TCP/IP, CORBA, SOAP, SS7, Diameter, Http(s), SQL strongly preferred
• Knowledge of mobile telecom networks GSM/CDMA, billing solutions, real-time rating and charging systems, Microsoft CRM, solutions, Self-care solutions (Web, USSD, IVR), Web portals
• Sound understanding of operator business drivers and technology
• A minimum of 2 months of continuous travel on site to customers and at least 50% of travel in a year
• Possess the maturity to adapt to different corporate environments
• Should be fluent in English
• Spanish skills are advantageous to have
Join our community of remote professionals!