SaaSOps Software Engineering Manager - $8300/month - Remote Work
We're running an Online Hiring Event on September 22nd, 2018 to hire SaaSOps Software Engineering Managers ($100K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
The SaaSOps Engineering Manager will be expected to ensure the availability, uptime and cost optimization of our high-quality products.
You should have an always-on mentality, a passion for metrics-driven decisions, and a desire to execute a drastically differentiated technical operations processes using cutting edge technologies.
In this position, the SaaSOps Engineering Manager will be expected to meet tight daily SLAs and use your technical and managerial abilities to drive your team to deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly improvements to our ultra-efficient application hosting infrastructure.
At Crossover, we set high-quality bars and push for constant improvements, the SaaSOps Engineering Manager activities will include:
- Running deep-dives into weekly metrics and escalations
- The building, developing, engaging and coaching a team from a global talent pool
- Leading meetings to communicate team updates, process changes, and improvements
- Leveraging your broad Technical Operations Management experience to raise the level of the team performance in an atypical fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in hands-on software development/engineering or SaaS/PaaS operations
- 3+ years experience of leading teams of Cloud/SaaS technologies
- Experience managing teams of at least 10+ people
- Commercial experience in SaaSOps/TechOps/Infrastructure Ops/DevOps, & networking, performance, security and operations
- Excellent understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools, including virtualization, source control, build and test automation, and code quality automation technologies
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, & a self-starter
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world
- Good proficiency in the English language
Join our community of remote professionals!