Java Software Engineering Manager - $8300/month - Remote Work
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Crossover Romania active
View all jobs Java Software Engineering Manager - $8300/month - Remote Work active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
We're running an Online Hiring Event on September 22nd, 2018 to hire Java Software Engineering Managers ($100K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
The Java Software Engineering Manager will serve as a key member of our global executive team and will be responsible for delivering high-quality products.
This leadership position demands proficiency to conduct tech reviews, improve productivity from your engineering organization and guide a talented global pool of professionals to solve business problems continuously.
We are looking for hands-on leaders with a robust Cloud background, who are comfortable with aggressive weekly targets and have the ability to leverage their technical depth to set the standard for software engineering excellence.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (MS or Ph.D. preferred) is absolutely mandatory
- 10+ years of experience in hands-on software development/engineering
- 3+ years experience in leading software development teams
- Experience in managing teams of 10+ people
- At least 3 years of experience working in Cloud, Agile, CI/CD, DevOps environments
- Hands-on experience in Java architecture and programming
- Proven experience in building high-performance teams and scalable best engineering practices
- Excellent understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools, including virtualization, source control, build and test automation, code quality automation technologies
- Experience with high-end enterprise systems deployed in environments of Global 100 corporation complexity
- Proficiency in Test Automation, AWS and TDD is desired but not mandatory
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, self-starter
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world. We do a lot of Skype and video conferencing
- Good proficiency in the English language
- Any IDE
Join our community of remote professionals!