VP of Marketing ($200K/year) - Remote Work
As a VP of Marketing - you will work closely with the CEOs of acquired companies to revamp the overall marketing strategy and vision. You will then take this vision and develop a data-driven set of marketing campaigns to generate quality leads across a variety of digital channels - including Google and Facebook.
We believe the best marketers are incredibly analytical and continually A/B test their campaigns. The best know that you can dramatically improve performance by monitoring key metrics and making micro-adjustments to generate truly quality leads.
You will manage a small group of marketing experts to optimize SEO/SEM, PPC, email marketing, social media targeting and website optimization. It will be important that you’ve had a long history of executing great campaigns in the B2B software space.
This role is a ‘growth hacking’ role - so you have to be excited about generating growth from nothing. This isn’t a role to simply create glossy tri-folds and vague ‘strategic plans’ - this is a roll-up-your-sleeves, get dirty, get hands-on and be super data rich-type of position.
As a VP - you will:
- Set a new vision for an acquired B2B mid-market software company
- Analyze historical closed deals to develop definitions of qualified leads
- Develop inbound marketing campaigns across Google, Facebook and other media to generate quality leads
- Increase the number of quality leads weekly - while reducing the CAC
Each week - you will work across several acquired companies to:
- Set a simple vision for the company or product
- Develop and optimize inbound marketing campaigns across Google Adwords and Facebook
- Implement A/B experiments to optimize lead to keyword buys
- Assess MQLs to increase quality and quantity of leads
- Hire and manage a successful team, mentoring and coaching them to success with clearly defined metrics
- Work to improve your team’s performance by 25% every quarter
- Improve automation within the marketing department
- Reduce CAC
To be a great candidates for the VP of Marketing position - you must have experience successfully leading inbound marketing for a B2B mid-market software company in the past. You must view yourself as a ‘growth hacker’. Minimum requirements:
- 10+ years experience as a VP of Marketing, Growth Hacker or other senior marketing roles within a mid-market B2B software company with the budget management of at least $6M
- At least 5 years of hands-on expertise in inbound marketing - from lead scoring to SEO/SEM and PPC
- Expert in deploying Google Adwords and Facebook targeting to drive leads
- Experience setting a simple, compelling vision for a product or company
- Strong analytical capabilities and A/B experimentation techniques
- Experience leading teams of at least 10 people
- Excellent English, written and oral communication, and presentation skills