Salesforce Senior Consultant - $8300/month - Remote Work
We're running an Online Hiring Event on September 22nd, 2018 to hire Salesforce Senior Consultants ($100K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
We are looking for a Salesforce Senior Consultant to develop, test and document technical solutions, reports, and workflows to address business needs. Ensure all required documentation is completed in order to fulfill the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) requirements. Work closely with the business, analysts and Release Management to ensure this is completed per required deadlines.
Analysis and Solution Definition
Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of client's organization and industry
Identifies client organization's strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement.
Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution
Develops functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagements
Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules
Takes input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback
Communicates and applies project standards
Manages resources in accordance with project schedule
Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients
Understands the components of running a fiscally successful project
Leads testing efforts
Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- At least 5 years of Salesforce.com platform experience in an architect role
- Proven experience in leading a team of 10+ heads
- Must have worked in projects with 4+ weeks of requirement gathering phase
- Salesforce.com certification required
- Strong customer service orientation
- Must have good Presentation, Negotiation, Influencing skills
- Proficient in project documentation
- Selling skills
- A true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, self-starter
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world. We do a lot of Skype and video conferencing
- Good proficiency in the English language
- Salesforce Free Account
- Any IDE
Join our community of remote professionals!