SaaSOps Engineer - $2500/month - Remote Work
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Crossover Romania active
View all jobs SaaSOps Engineer - $2500/month - Remote Work active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We're running an Online Hiring Event on September 22nd, 2018 to hire SaaSOps Engineers ($30K/yr)
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
The SaaSOps Engineers will work to assure the overall availability and performance of production services against availability and quality SLAs.
You will respond to alerts or events that may impact our uptime commitment. You will also be focused on root causes, single points of failure, and eliminate them through remediation and execution.
This position is 100% remote.
- Respond to alerts or events that impact services availability and performance
- Adhere to internal processes for incident and service request resolution, and change management through proper execution and documentation.
- Execute continuous product improvement initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related fields
- 2+ years’ experience in systems administration support of web-enabled service application environments and technologies or IT Operations
- Commercial experience in SaaS Ops /Tech Ops/ Infrastructure Ops/ DevOps
- Experience with managing applications in Linux environments and shell scripting and commands
- Windows Server knowledge
- Good network and file system skills
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Experience with application performance assessment and improvement
- Relative autonomy to pick up new skills
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world. We do a lot of Skype and video conferencing
- Good proficiency in the English language
Nice to have:
• AWS / Docker experience
• VMWare / IBM Cloud / Microsoft Azure knowledge
• Strong Networking skills
• SHAREPOINT experience
To be considered for this position you are required to take part in a mandatory training series and tests included in our 4-week Bootcamp program.
After grading your tests, you will be eligible to take the Bootcamp which is usually held within a week of obtaining your test results. You will be paid the full-time rate for 40 hours per week for four weeks.
Once the Bootcamp tests are complete, we will be able to evaluate you for the position correctly. Bootcamp is a very tough training program, and only an average of 50% of attendees can finish it. Taking the Bootcamp doesn’t guarantee that you will be hired, but it is a requirement as part of the hiring process.
Join our community of remote professionals!