SaaSOps Architect - $5000/month - Remote Work
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Crossover Romania active
View all jobs SaaSOps Architect - $5000/month - Remote Work active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We're running an Online Hiring Event on September 22nd, 2018, to hire SaaSOps Architects ($60K/yr)
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
The SaaSOps Architect is responsible for providing seasoned and experienced support to both internal and external clients for resolving incidents and service requests. You adhere to internal processes for incident and service request resolution and change management through proper execution and documentation.
We are seeking for hands-on professionals who are comfortable reverse-engineering legacy products with manual build/deploy processes, ancient dependencies, fragile architecture, weak security and lack of scalability and performance.
You leverage your technical depth as a former engineer and architect to set high service standards for SaaSOps excellence. This position is 100% remote.
Deep dive on all outages and perform root cause analysis to improve the uptime.
Leveraging the change management process.
Drive continuous product improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related fields
- 5+ years’ experience in systems administration support of web-enabled service application environments and technologies
- At least one year experience in SaaS Ops/Tech Ops/Infrastructure Ops/DevOps
- Experience building and maintaining production systems on AWS using EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, Cloud Formation, etc. and familiarity interacting with the AWS APIs or strong VMWare / Azure experience
- Strong experience administering Linux (Centos, RHEL, Ubuntu) systems
- Knowledge of web application technology, including IIS, Tomcat, Apache, elasticsearch, nginx, haproxy etc
- Good network and file system skills
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Experience with application performance assessment and improvement
- Relative autonomy to pick up new skills
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, self-starter
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world. We do a lot of Skype and video conferencing
- Good proficiency in the English language
Nice to have:
- SHAREPOINT experience
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Databases experience: MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Scripting experience
Join our community of remote professionals!