VP of Technical Product Management - $200k/year - Remote Work
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Crossover Romania active
View all jobs VP of Technical Product Management - $200k/year - Remote Work active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
We're running an Online Hiring Event on September 22nd, 2018 to hire VPs of Technical Product Management ($200k/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
We acquire a new company and their software products every week. This results in unparalleled growth opportunities typically only seen in the most explosive startups.
As a Vice President of Technical Product Management you will work on a different product each week and make important technical decisions that redefine the core of the product.
As a VP, you will create data structures, object models and algorithms to solve high-value problems at the heart of our products. You will decide when and how to leverage a particular technology.
On a daily basis, you will solve complex, ever-changing problems across a broad and growing product portfolio.
Members of our TPM teams are not typical product managers. They do not spend their time managing engineering teams or planning sprints. Nor do they work long-term on a single project or focus on UI/UX design. As a result, no product management experience is required for this role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related discipline is mandatory (M.Sc. or Ph.D. preferred)
- 5+ years of hands-on production code development and architecture design in Java or C# on a commercial SaaS product
- 3+ years experience in a leadership position in Application Architecture, Software Engineering, or Technical Product Management
- Have developed and maintained deep technical skills across a variety of technologies and domains
- Be able to identify and articulate patterns in unstructured and unorganized content
- Have excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
Join our community of remote professionals!