L1 Customer Support Engineer - $2500/month - Remote Work
We're running an Online Hiring Event on September 22nd, 2018 to hire L1 Customer Support Engineers ($30k/year).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
We understand that excellent customer service is not just about assisting customers. We expect our agents to provide a world-class customer experience. Most importantly, we believe every customer deserves to be heard, cared for, and treated with respect. We put our customers first dealing with each issue one at a time until it is resolved.
We are not a typical customer contact center. You will connect with customers in many different ways with supporting cutting-edge products. You will be empowered to provide end-to-end support, and you are encouraged to problem solve and take accountability for the customer experience. You will be the face of our business, through your words and actions our customers will remember our company.
- Strong oral/written communication skills in English is essential. We need you to communicate effectively and professionally with customers
- At least 2+ years as a front-line agent supporting software products. We need you to solve at least 20 complex tickets per day
- Ability to learn multiple products across multiple technologies. Our philosophy is that all agents support all products
- Well versed in current software support practices and tools including troubleshooting, issue tracking, and ticket management
- Above average computer skills
- Working knowledge in programming is a plus, so you can learn our products and resolve basic technical issues
- A fast learner, sharp thinker, investigative mind and real dedication to solving customer problems
Required administration and/or troubleshooting of:
- Windows or Unix/Linux Server
- Network and WeB Servers
- Database MS SQL / MySQL / Oracle / PostGreSQL
- Active Directory
- Java / Java Script / CSS / HTML
To be considered for this position you are required to take part in a mandatory training series and tests included in our 4-week Bootcamp program.
After grading your tests, you will be eligible to take the Bootcamp which is usually held within a week of obtaining your test results. You will be paid the full-time rate for 40 hours per week for four weeks.
Once the Bootcamp tests are complete, we will be able to evaluate you for the position correctly. Bootcamp is a very tough training program, and only an average of 50% of attendees can finish it. Taking the Bootcamp doesn’t guarantee that you will be hired, but it is a requirement as part of the hiring process.
Join our community of remote professionals!