Test Design Techniques applied in Active Safety @TechTalks Timisoara
This job is no longer active!
View all ads BeeSpeed active
View all ads Test Design Techniques applied in Active Safety @TechTalks Timisoara active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Beespeed – Technical Engineering Center (Automotive Software Area).
We are working in the area of Embedded Software and Software Tools development in close partnership with one of the worldwide top 3 suppliers from the automotive industry that provides an extensive products portfolio and know how in areas like safety, drivetrain and autonomous driving.
Join our TechLab at TechTalks Timisoara:
Test Design Techniques applied in Active Safety
The TechLab provides an overview of different testing techniques applied in the area of active safety systems, with focus on the Braking System.
It also targets to highlight the importance of choosing the right testing technique based on the system under test and different influencing factors.
The workshop will be structured in two parts:
- A theoretical one, which contains a presentation of the latest trends in the automotive active safety area.
- A practical one, where the participants will apply different testing techniques in designing test cases for active safety key test items.
Laura Budulan has been working in company for 10 years, coordinating a team of 13 people. She is Team Leader, and with the BeeSpeed TEC team, Laura helps achieve the company's goal of increasing safety driving by testing ZF's slip control systems.
We encourage the graduates of the Faculty of Automatic and Computers, Electronics and Telecomunications, Electrotechnics and Electroenergetics, Mechanics, Mathematics and Informatics, Physics to register to our TechLab;
When and where will we meet?
● On Friday, 19th of October, 13:45-16:15;
● In Timisoara, at Centrul Regional de Afaceri (C.R.A.F.T.), Room B.
Other useful information:
● The entrance/acces is free but there is a limited number of 30 participants;
● The session will be held in Romanian;
● The TechLab session lasts 2,5 hours;
● Only candidates who meet the requirements will receive a confirmation e-mail;
● You can register for one or more TechLabs, but we recommend to pay attention to the date and the beginning hours because the TechLabs may overlap. Click here for full AGENDA
● If you are looking for a career in embedded software the event will be a perfect opportunity to talk directly with the BeeSpeed team.
*Prin inscrierea la acest eveniment, esti de acord ca datele tale personale sa fie folosite de Catalyst Solutions pentru a-ti permite participarea la eveniment (prin inscriere, confirmare, inregistrare la eveniment). De asemenea, intelegi si accepti termenii si conditiile Hipo.ro.