Big Data – ETL developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Big Data – ETL developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||> 5 ani experienta|
The IT division of the Retail banks from France has 3 main missions :
- Guarantee the operational service excellence;
- Deliver innovative client-oriented IT solutions for building the digital bank;
- Improve operational efficiency in response to time-to-market and agility demands and optimize costs.
In 2013, after more POC’s proving the added value of the Big Data on the Marketing and Security areas of the company, one of the SG Retail bank in France decided to create a Big Data platform to industrialize the business needs.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Understand the business needs and how the proposed solution is in line with those needs;
- Work with the BAs to determine the technical details of the application in terms of functionalities, performance, user experience, maintenance and backup;
- Take part in the design and writing of technical specs for the development in collaboration with the solution architect;
- Ensure the development and the bug fixing; Take part in the acceptance testing and validation;
- Make sure that the technical architecture and the operating conditions are respected;
- Ensure the evolutive and corrective maintenance of the solution;
- Data acquisition, data cleaning, data processing (management rule);
- Data formatting according to business requirements;
- Demos / retrospectives / planning (Framework Scrum).
A little about You:
- Experience in working with structured data(DWH) using one of the tools – TALEND, INFORMATICA, DATASTAGE;
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux Technology;
- Knowledge of AGILE SCRUM methodology;
- English at an advanced level and the will and availability to learn French;
- Willing to learn Hortonworks data platform (MapReduce, HDFS, Pig, Hive, Hbase, Kafka/Spark), Java, Data visualization (Kibana, Splunk,D3.js) and to work with structured and nonstructured data – Datalake.
We also value:
- Team spirit;
- Responsible attitude;
- Autonomy in working ;
- Ability to summarize the information;
- Client oriented.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.