Middle Java developer
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Bacardi calculates daily Profit & Loss for the group financial management; provide market risk analysis for the front office trading desk; and risk metrics (Stress Tests, Value at Risk) for regulatory department.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Develop new features front to back as part of an Agile team;
- Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time scales;
- Assure the corrective maintenance;
- Drive innovation by coming up with new ideas for our products and processes;
- Point out issues with the existing architectures and codes on different projects, followed by active involvement in order to clean it up;
- Maintain a close relationship with the French team and ensure that the final result responds to its needs;
- Write technical specifications for an effective implementation;
- Used tools: Git, Maven, Eclipse, Jira, SQL Developer.
A little about you:
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Excellent understanding of Java Core version 6;
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Bachelor’s degree.
We also value:
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings. — French knowledge is an advantage.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.