Middle Java developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Middle Java developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
• Equity KID Orchestrator (EKO) is a highly automated backend application for generating the KID documents on demand (real time) or nightly (batch processing). The performance of the application is very important due to the volume of data (~200k products per night) and the complexity of the interaction with the external systems. The application is not exposing a GUI, except for the Swagger UI that allows the operability and maintenance;
• Key Investor Document (KID) is a regulation document that contains :
✓ Product description (Payoff characteristics, Type, Market);
✓ KID Risk Indicator (A quantitative indicator illustrated by a number from 1 to 7);
✓ KID performance scenarios (Data tables representing 4 possible scenarios in the product life cycle: Positive, Negative, Probable,Stress);
✓ Costs details (Including SG margin).
Your Role in a Nutshell:
• Implementing the project in line with the agreed architectural design;
• Taking part in refining/enhancing the application’s architecture;
• Maintain the Application by helping the Support team to investigate the production issues;
• Relying on IT best practices to improve the quality of the development;
• Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables;
A little about you:
• Working experience with Spring (2) Framework (Spring Core, Spring Boot);
• Knowledge of Web Services (REST, SOAP); (4)
• Knowledge of some core development tools used within the company: Maven, Jenkins, Git/SVN, Sonar, ... and XL-(5)Deploy(nice to have)
• Knowledge of middleware principles MQ (RabbitMQ , AMQP, TIBCO, etc) and asynchronous communication.
• Knowledge of Java Unit testing and mocking;
• Knowledge of SQL database principles;(3)
• Knowledge about ELK stack is a plus;
• Knowledge of OAuth 2 is a plus;
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
We also value:
• Easily adaptable to company culture
• Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings. — French knowledge is an advantage;
• Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills, curious, autonomous and really keen to develop his tech skills.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.