As a Business Analyst, you will work closely to the business and technical teams, leading simplification processes, implementing innovative solutions and coordinating/performing different analyses based on business needs.
- You will provide analytic support by using various tools to perform detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis, interpret findings and present actionable recommendations to the business leadership team
- You will coordinate and execute research and analysis, including data gathering, processing and modeling from different data sources
- You’ll partner with stakeholders to provide reporting on key business measures, define process/ business improvement plans and recommend potential solutions
- You will use statistics, prescriptive and predictive modeling to increase and optimize user experiences, revenue generation, cost/ effort reduction and other business outcomes
- You will provide training and coaching on data analysis/visualization and explain complex solutions to people from multiple functions and hierarchical levels.
What we will offer you ?
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities
- Recognized groundbreaking ownership skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and to obtain insights that impact the business
- Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility at work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Young professionals with real passion for business and technology, eager to develop a career using analytics to transform the business
- A quantitative degree (Statistics, Cybernetics, Operation Research, Systems Engineering, Decisions Sciences, Applied Math, Economics, etc..)
- Outstanding leadership, problem solving and priority setting skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
- Strong technical & analytical skills for data visualization and/or data management such as: Spotfire, Power BI, Tableau, KNIME, SPSS, Python, R, Java