Firmware Development Engineer
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• 3+ years of experience in embedded firmware development
• Experience with ROM-Code development
• Excellent programming skills in C for embedded controllers
• Solid knowledge of C++/Java and object oriented software design desired
• Basic knowledge of Verilog or VHDL languages desired (nice-to-have)
• Basic digital HW design knowledge desired
• Proficient with version control systems and SW quality metrics
• Proficient with SW verification and test methodologies
• Specification, implementation and verification of embedded firmware modules
• Definition of firmware verification and validation environment
• Definition and implementation of FW test concepts and test cases
• Pre- and post-silicon verification incl. use-case tests
• Documentation of design and evaluation results