Order Management Specialist - Logistics
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a new challenge every single day.
What are the challenges that P&G's Supply Network Operations (SNO) is here to meet?
· Forecasting customer demand of our products;
· Owning and executing production and capacity planning;
· Working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and being responsible for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centers to the customer's shelf;
Here are some examples of missions you could work on:
· Quality order processing and execution
· Accurate and timely billing - following up on order execution until product is delivered and unloaded in the customer warehouse
· Daily interaction with sales organization and customers to maintain up to date and accurate master data
· Tracking of customer satisfaction measures (Orders processed on time, Order Cycle Time)
What we will offer you?
· Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities
· Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
· Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
· Competitive salary package and benefits.
· An initial office based SNO assignment in Romania could be either in our Headquarter in Bucharest or in our Distribution Center in Timisoara.
· We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
· Are you ready to take the challenge?
· Fluent written and spoken English and Romanian
· Bachelor/Master degree with up to 6 years of experience
· Initiative and the ability to work with minimum supervision
· Analytical thinking
· Ability to work effectively with others
· Available for flexible working schedule
· Enthusiastic and self-motivated