Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
• Relevant university degree (economics, accounting);
• Minimum 4+ years of experience in finance, with at least 2 years spent in a controlling role (previous experience in Professional Service field would be an advantage);
• ACCA or equivalent qualification in progress is considered a plus;
• SAP FI knowledge or previous experience with a similar ERP (Axapta / Oracle/ JDE) is mandatory;
• Previous experience with reporting/BI tools as Cognos or other equivalent is considered a plus;
• Strong experience in working with Excel and large databases;
• International business exposure, working in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders;
• Advanced English (both written and spoken)
• Solid controls consciousness and analytical skills;
• Good planning project management skills;
• Team player, with very good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Prepares and review monthly consolidated financial statements;
• Prepare analysis of actual vs. budget variances, indicate corrective actions for accounting team and provide support to business users (sales, work in progress valuation, costs etc);
• Participate into the budgeting and forecast processed;
• Gathers the data from departments, investigates and analyzes them;
• Maintain and improve based on business requirements the list of Cost Centers;
• Works closely with Budget Owners in order to assure accurate cost allocation;
• Investigates the reasons for differences between the planned and actual results or actual vs. previous year results, as assigned by Controlling Manager / Finance director;
• Participate as team member in different projects that imply reporting tools, internal control implementation or business processes improvements;
• Perform additional analysis of data, presentations, as required by Controlling Manager / Finance
For our Internal Service Department, we are looking for an experienced professional to fulfill the Financial controller role in our team.
Financial Controller will be accountable for accurate and timely financial management reporting and maintenance of a set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk and enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results