Suport tehnic On-Site
Connections is a technology consulting, solutions and services firm.
We help our employees to grow, adapt, innovate, and create in a constantly changing technology & business landscape.
Toogether with our tech-savvy software engineering experts, with a track record of innovation
and digital business process transformation, we lead our clients through the perfect storm of innovation.
- Knowledge/experience with IT support for:
- Hardware: PCs, printers, smartboards, video projectors, displays, audio equipment and sound systems, network systems (switches etc.);
- Applications: Windows OS, Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Reader, Google for Education Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Forms, Drive, Sites), Smart Board Software etc.;
- English language – medium to advanced level: speaking, reading, writing;
- Analysis and problem-solving skills;
- The ability to prioritise and manage tasks;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Compliance with all requirements of working in private school environment.
- Daily administration and support of systems, including but not limited to: user and account maintenance, technical support, desktop application configuration management and application deployment;
- Troubleshooting of all IT related equipment PCs, wireless handheld devices, printers;
- Deploy end user systems, including PC and peripheral deployments;
- Monitor wireless network infrastructure and analyze, isolate and remediate wireless network infrastructure issues;
- Configure, install, test and troubleshoot centralized network infrastructure such as switches, controllers;
- Install, configure, troubleshoot and diagnose any Windows OS environment;
- Install, configure, troubleshoot and diagnose any Mac OS environment;
- Install, configure, troubleshoot and diagnose any iOS environment;
- Configure, install and troubleshoot MS Office and iWork;
- Configure, install and troubleshoot iOS, tvOS and macOS devices with Apple Configurator and distribute profiles via Apple MDM;
- Create, configure and troubleshoot user accounts, groups and deal with Google Edu Apps;
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions for equipment under warranty; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment; consultancy for the procurement of new equipment and software solutions.