What are your responsibilities:
- We are looking for an experienced person, that has demonstrated experience in managing statutory accounting for Romania.
- In this role, you will be part of a matrix organization, with direct reporting line into the group financial unit, and working closely with Harman Bucharest Managing Director for the success of the site.
- You will be fully responsible for General Ledger & Reporting activities for Romania, with support from the Harman EU Shared Service. You will prepare the financial statements under IFRS and local Romanian GAAP.
- You will be writing annual financial statements under local GAAP (including management reports preparation), and will be reviewing and analyzing all balance sheet account reconciliations.
- During internal/external financial statement audits, you will act as a business partner. You will also manage local compliance (accounting and taxation).
- Last but not least, you will be the key project owner for SAP-FI projects, including formalizing global standards for closing activities for Connected Car Romania in SAP-FI.
What skills you have:
- An ideal candidate must have 5+ years of experience in high level accounting and/or controlling.
- University Degree is also required for the role.
- Trainings in specific areas of Accounting for both IFRS and local GAAP are welcomed.
- And a deep technical knowledge in SAP-FI would help ensure a quick ramp-up into the role.
- Good communication skills as well as advanced English are a must.
- You must be able to work independently and under pressure, show flexibility when priorities change whilst under deadlines.
- And of course, a high level of accuracy and attention to details is needed.