IBM CLM Solution Support
- Business Solution Architect for IBM CLM Toolchain
- Create strategies and solutions in CLM to the need of the global stakeholders, considering the company strategy, methods and processes
- Creation of solutions for the European Collaboration Models (interfaces, Exchanges) of European CPMs
- Alignment of process-compliant solutions with US Business Solution Architect US and technical one in IDC
- Realization of Quality-related CLM solutions in the global GEO organozation
- Guide and train the teams to use the Application Lifecycle Tools efficiently
- Administration of the Engineering Tool Suite with regards to project planning, requirement and test management.
- Coordinate and harmonize efforts in alignment with GET tool strategy
- Enhancement of Training Material/-content for introduced solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Demonstrated expertise in IBM Rational Suite (CLM) as Business Consultant or Business Solution Architect
- Experience to work in a global environment with knowledge about the Automotive Tier 1 Product Lifecycle
- 3+ years of Application Lifecycle Management with IBM Rational Suite. Hands-on experience configuring, implementing and establishing solutions in tools for Test Mgmt., Requirements Mgmt., Incident Mgmt., Continuous Integration and Software Configuration Management
- 3+ years experience in establishing solutions for Planning, Test Mgmt. and Requirements Mgmt.
- Experience to administrate a ALM tools including its Roles, Access Rights, Policies, Documentation and basic knowledge about IT Infrastructure
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical concepts and solutions in clear, concise and easily readable format by both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Ability to work proactively and collaboratively with third party vendors and any supporting departments to solve issues.
- Proficiency in Application Lifecycle Management
- Fluent English, verbally and written
- Excellent sense for Quality related aspects and capabilities in CLM
- Logical and structured thinking with the ability to explain complexity simple.
- Self-managed and systematic way of working.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to “look over the border”
- Excellent communication, presentation and reporting skills.
- Responsible character.
- Willingness to travel (sporadic 2-3 times per year)