Internship for PR & Marketing Area
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- Copywriting skills in English and Romanian;
- Time management skills and ability to cope with several projects at a time
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair;
- Experience with graphic design programs (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop) is considered being an asset or preferred;
- A relevant undergraduate degree such as PR, journalism is normally expected but not essential;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
- Writing and designing content for presentations, press releases, articles, reports;
- Spread news and relevant information using appropriate Bosch channels (intranet, Facebook, LinkedIn, internal magazine);
- Brainstorm fresh ideas for PR campaigns;
- Assist and support in organizing external and internal events such as: press conferences, open days, job fairs, CSR campaigns, etc;
- Supporting Marketing & PR Responsible with daily communications and marketing activities;
- Ensure all communication materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines;
- If suitable, you will be working with a wide range of media and using graphic design programs;
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts or using the existent ones, can be an advantage.
Taken into consideration the new legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we wish to inform you that we will introduce in our database the information from your CV, as a result of your application on the recruitment platform Hipo.
We mention that your data will be exclusively used for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, in order to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. The data will be kept for two years starting with the first day of processing.
We also bring to your knowledge the existence of your right to request, as data operator, the access to your personal data, the correction/removal/restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability.