Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Luxoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Product Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
Candidate should have working knowledge in following areas:
• Experience of cluster management
• Datacenter Virtualization Hypervisors and Cluster Managers
• Possess the ability diagnose and identify issues
• Familiar with Linux and Linux shell commands
• Computer architecture knowledge (memory hierarchy, processors, GPUs, etc.)
• Application performance / optimization / diagnosis
• Hardware and Storage configuration
• OpenHPC, Slurm, SQL, Singularity, Icinga, Nagios, Ganglia
• TenserFlow, Caffe
The candidate will be a member of a global team developing reference architectures for a variety of solution workloads such as cluster, virtual desktop and database applications.
Candidate must be self-motivated and able to work completely self-directed once training is completed.
Excellent written and oral communications is required. Strong teamwork is essential. Experience working as part of a broader, global team preferred.
Qualifications / Experience:
• Bachelors in computer science or engineering.
• Solutions workload experience is required.
The LiCO Level 3 Product Engineer role serves as LiCO SW field interface to the support team and the product development team.
Specific tasks required include; building configuration, install workload, execute performance benchmarks, debug / root cause issues identified, define optimal settings across a range of use case parameters. Based on the findings, a reference architecture will be created and published which included workload sizing guides, platform configuration details.
Candidates must be able to install and configure solution hardware (including servers, storage and GPUs) and software. Ability to assess application problems, application performance / resource utilization and be able to identify problems and create fast fixes.