Product Delivery Manager - Customer Success
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Product Delivery Manager - Customer Success active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Requirements
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Agile (scrum, Kanban) adopter
- Leadership qualities
- Experience in software
2. Nice to have:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Agile coach
- Atlassian knowledge (JIRA, Confluence)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience in Finance
1. Product Life-cycle Management:
- Manage the product from Conception to Obsolescence (Business Viability, Planning, -Development, Support) through close collaboration, communication and facilitation with the Product Manager and the Development, Business Analysts, QA, regional teams
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) – Gates G1, G2, G3 (GA Release), G4
- Scope, Costs/Resources, Dates, Quality Plan, Tooling
- PDM follow-up meeting for product to manage the delivery and deployment phases
- Progress, Issues, Risks
- Specifications, Developments of Requirements, Technical issues, QA, Resources, Change, Validations
- Chair change control process (scope, ease decisions…)
- Chair fortnightly Steering Committees
- Manage client Beta/Early Access programs
- Note: The Software Delivery process now (2018) applies to Core Product, Components and Solutions.
- Facilitate the Implementation and Upgrade projects in the Region
- Point of contact for Regional Teams
- Owner of the GoToMarket deployment checklist, in contact with Professional Services, Customer Support, Marketing, Pricing & Sales, Documentation teams.
3. Manage Care & Maintenance and customers projects:
- Chair Bug Review Meetings with L3 Manager to organize the Customer Inflow triage, capture, and dispatch in teams
- Client meetings (exceptional)
- Handle escalations
- Review issues for resolution
- Prioritize and plan (scope, resources, dates, quality) for all Patches and Service Packs through close collaboration with Dev, BA, CS, PS and QA including exception management (regressions, re-opens, multiple pushes, validation progress, packaging, …)
- Communicate contents, milestones, progress, accomplishments
- Chair weekly meetings with R&D and regional teams to have regular updates on customers situation (lives and projects).
4. Project Management Office –Point of Contact:
- Monthly program report
- Process and Tools
- Ensure homogeneity between all Scrum Teams practices, providing standard metrics and tools.
- Exec presentations: Escalations, RLF AtRisk, etc.
- Escalations and AtRisk follow up. Gather information from several sources, mainly CS, PS and Sales to have a clear view of the customers situation and define with them needed actions and exit criteria.
- Prepare the formal monthly meeting with Product Manager.