Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Mazars Consulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Trainee Accountant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. As of January 1st, 2018, Mazars operates throughout the 86 countries that make up its integrated partnership. Mazars draws upon the expertise of 20,000 women and men led by 950 partners. We assist clients of all sizes, from SMEs to mid-caps and global players as well as start-ups and public organisations, at every stage of their development.
Present in Bucharest since 1995, we have been supporting international investors looking forward to setting up businesses all over the country. For our Romanian clients we provide an independent, reliable and recognized signature, indispensable for their national and international growth.
• Graduate in Economics or other relevant areas
• Good analytic and numeric skills
• Good planning
• SAP skills – FI module is a plus
• Willing to continuously improve their knowledge
Once a member of our team, the new colleague will be involved in:
• Performing the primary accountancy
• Registering in the accounting system all the documents received from our clients
• Issuing the invoices on behalf of our clients
• Performing the on-line payments on behalf of our clients
• Drafting the monthly balance sheet and the reports required
• Drafting and uploading the fiscal declarations
What we offer:
• Competitive salary package
• Full medical coverage, which employees are eligible from the first day of hire
• Optional Dependents coverage paid by employee
• 5 days for study leaves
• Competitive employee referral program
• CECCAR/ ACCA qualifications and other relevant certification – full program supported by Mazars