Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in 91 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
In Romania, Mazars has 25 years of experience in audit, tax advisory, financial advisory services, HR Advisory and accounting & payroll services. The local team comprises more than 200 professionals.
• Graduate in Economics or other relevant areas
• Good analytic and numeric skills
• Good planning
• SAP skills – FI module is a plus
• Willing to continuously improve their knowledge
Once a member of our team, the new colleague will be involved in:
• Performing the primary accountancy
• Registering in the accounting system all the documents received from our clients
• Issuing the invoices on behalf of our clients
• Performing the on-line payments on behalf of our clients
• Drafting the monthly balance sheet and the reports required
• Drafting and uploading the fiscal declarations
What we offer:
• Competitive salary package
• Full medical coverage, which employees are eligible from the first day of hire
• Optional Dependents coverage paid by employee
• 5 days for study leaves
• Competitive employee referral program
• CECCAR/ ACCA qualifications and other relevant certification – full program supported by Mazars
We are taking all the necessary measures to reduce the exposure risks during the COVID-19 outbreak and implement processes that keep our candidates and employees safe. Therefore, in this time of uncertainty, all our job interviews are organized online. Even though the setup is different, we treat online interviews the same as the ones in person.