IT Audit Junior
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. As of January 1st, 2018, Mazars operates throughout the 86 countries that make up its integrated partnership. Mazars draws upon the expertise of 20,000 women and men led by 950 partners. We assist clients of all sizes, from SMEs to mid-caps and global players as well as start-ups and public organisations, at every stage of their development.
Present in Bucharest since 1995, we have been supporting international investors looking forward to setting up businesses all over the country. For our Romanian clients we provide an independent, reliable and recognized signature, indispensable for their national and international growth.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Bachelor’s degree in computer information systems, or computer science from an accredited institution, or a master’s degree in any field.
• Fluency in written/spoken English is a must, any other language is an advantage;
• Good computer skills
• Knowledge of databases, telecommunications and operating systems software as well as mid-range, local area network and personal computer hardware;
• Real drive and enthusiasm to work in a team, as well as exceptional commitment to client service;
• Primarily perform reviews of computer systems in the areas of general controls, application controls, and system security;
• Participate as member of teams comprised of IT and Financial Controls Assurance Consultants performing integrated financial, IT and operational audits at client locations to evaluate the effectiveness of controls;
• Discuss problems and opportunities identified during the review with all levels of management;
• Participate in special projects as necessary, including system implementation reviews, benchmarking studies and acquisition reviews.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary package
• Full medical coverage, which employees are eligible from the first day of hire
• Optional Dependents coverage paid by employee
• Lunch vouchers
• 5 days for study leaves
• Competitive employee referral program
• CECCAR/ ACCA qualifications and other relevant certification – full program supported by Mazars