Specialist Administration Support
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile qpas active.
Vezi toate job-urile Specialist Administration Support active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Nothing is impossible. Every person has its place. Our role is to bring them together, with dedication and responsibility. Through expertise and concrete tools, we make sure that we’ll find the right one for you. And we are doing so by personally knowing the candidates and the companies, evaluating them thoroughly and then searching what fits them best.Cerinte
The ideal candidate will need:
- University Degree;
- Min 1 year experience in a similar position within a multinational company - would be an advantage
- English â€“ fluent; excellent writing skills; advanced Grammar;
- Computer literacy: Advanced knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook;
- Analytical thinking, attention to details, positive attitude focused on problem solving,
- Time management & organization skills, able to perform multiple tasks for multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrate a high level of energy and personal responsibility for individual and team goals
- Good team worker, able to build relationships within departments and functions Integrity, tenacity, resilience and adaptability in complex and often changing environment
- Ability to withstand pressure and meet deadlines and commitments
- Deep loyalty and confidentiality, tact, diplomacy, intuition
- Determination, punctuality, sense of urgency and prioritization
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include:
- Organizes and maintains files of supervisorâ€™s correspondence and records, following up on pending matters;
- Receives and screens telephones calls letters, and / or visitors, answering routine questions and furnishing information to save supervisorâ€™s time;
- Schedules appointments and coordinates arrangements for meetings and conferences;
- Prepare routine letters and memoranda for principalâ€™s review;
- Prepares regular reports, gathering and summarizing data;
- Produces a variety of correspondence, reports and presentations using the appropriate software for word processing, graphics and spreadsheets;
- Organize and expedites flow of work through supervisorâ€™s office and initiates any follow-up action.
- The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - Recruitment Company.
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
- By applying to this job, we are deemed to have your default consent to the processing of personal data by QPAS, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
The transportation is provided by the company.