Junior Bank Network Support Specialist - Italian Speaker
UniCredit Business Integrated Solutions is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.Requirements
• Economics Bachelor Degree;
• Good knowledge of written and spoken Italian;
• Skilled handling of office communication software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Good communication skills, strong customer orientation, problem solving attitude;
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills;
• Ability to work in teams, leveraging on strong interpersonal skills and flexibility;
• Strong commitment and dedication to meet and exceed expectations and deliver impeccable quality.
• Designing and carrying out users’ support processes, providing Customer local support dedicated to the usage of UniCredit Services in scope applications and technological platforms in Italy;
• Providing service support management (1st level) according to customer SLA;
• Handling incident;
• Addressing and routing 1st level support in order to guarantee the solution of both technical and application requests;
• Taking care of the content management available in the Knowledge Management systems;
• Addressing to the application developing structures (2nd level) all application failures that it cannot solve;
• Harmonizing the support processes cross country;
• Studying and proposing to Customers new opportunities of support to improve the service;
• Participating to the performance tests of the new applications before to move them in production, in order to ensuring optimization of the ICT infrastructures usage.
Please be informed that for including you in the recruiting process we will need your specific consent according to General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.