Human Resources Coordinator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Medici fara frontiere / Medecins Sans Frontieres active
View all jobs Human Resources Coordinator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Whether going out to the projects to provide training and support for the HR field staff or working in the capital developing a national staff HR policy, HRCOs provide the essential technical expertise to ensure that our national and international staff enjoy a safe and fair workplace and build successful careers with MSF.
It’s a diverse and stimulating role and you would be responsible for some or all of the following:
- Working with senior management team in country, providing HR advice on a wide variety of HR issues
- Working closely with HR teams in HQ to ensure resourcing needs for medical programmes in country are met (both national and international staff)
- Creating and reviewing HR policies and processes and overseeing their implementation across all projects
- Supporting and advising on learning and development of staff
- Ensuring MSF operates within local labour laws in the project country
- Managing, training and supervising locally recruited HR staff
- Supporting proper management of HR across the board and assuming full responsibility of all administration and legal issues in the mission
- completed vocational training and expertise in the area of human resources
- knowledge of human resources management including labour law, benchmarking, payroll, recruitment, employee development.
- Ability to adapt HR practices to very different working environments
- Good interpersonal skills, particularly listening, persuading, influencing and motivating; flair for building and maintaining good relationships
- Good time management combined with strong organisational skills, and ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate creative solutions to problems and effectively manage change
- Demonstrable experience in conflict management
- Experience in training, coaching, mentoring and supervising