Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Luxoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Release/Environment Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
This position is about how to work with Risk Management System. This is complex and high load environment dedicated to solving particular business task.
• Working together with devs and QAs
• Ability to learn/understand complex interdependencies
• Control the environment, ability to solve the issues
• Tracking and reporting personal task status
• Tracking releases
• Tracking L3 tickets
• Technical background
• Strong sense of ownership to own release tasks independently and ability to work through and deal with blockers
• Basic automation/programming skills
• Analytical and communication skills
• Ability to solve complex and interdependent issues
• Facilitate problem solving and collaboration
• Understanding of Scrum/Kanban methodologi