Front Office Assistant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TPA Romania active
View all jobs Front Office Assistant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
TPA is one of the leading tax, accounting and audit services companies in Romania and Central and South Eastern Europe. From our offices in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca we cover all regions of the country. TPA Romania currently has 8 partners and more than 130 full-time employees providing support to our clients in the fields of Tax Advisory, Accounting, Auditing, Advisory and Legal.
The TPA Group is an independent member of Baker Tilly Europe Alliance and is thus able to provide to its clients a worldwide network of tax advisors, auditors and consultants.
Thanks to our alliance with the Baker Tilly International network, the 12 countries of the independent TPA Group are perfectly connected at global level, and we are able to provide high-quality services in all the main business centres and regions of the world.
- Friendly, pleasant appearance, customer oriented attitude;
- Organized, able to handle multiple tasks;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Positive, problem solving attitude;
- Fluent in English (verbal and written communication skills), German is a plus;
- Computer skills, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and web browsing;
- Previous experience in a similar position would be an advantage.
As Office Assistant, you represent the company and it's values being the first point of contact for clients, suppliers, candidates.
Your main responsibilities will be the following,
- Answers and redirects incoming phone calls, takes and delivers messages;
- Handles mail and correspondence (letters, faxes, confidential documents);
- Welcomes clients, suppliers, candidates,
- Updates the client database;
- Keeps, archives and updates general interest documents;
- Makes travel arrangements, reserves hotel accommodation and travel tickets;
- Operates the office equipment and maintain the stock for consumables;
- Perform various administrative tasks as assigned.