Customer Services Sales Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British Council Romania active
View all jobs Customer Services Sales Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Careers with British Council Romania
Be part of a dynamic, international organisation dedicated to making a positive impact on people’s lives.
The British Council is a unique organisation to work for. We have a commitment to integrity, creativity, mutuality, valuing people and professionalism. We encourage our staff to pursue personal and professional development via training, on-the-job-coaching and individual study.
The British Council believes that all children have potential and that every child matters – everywhere in the world. The British Council affirms the position that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC 1989
What would be the skills and knowledge essential for this role:
- You have a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards customer services and customer needs
- You approach every customer interaction with empathy and attentiveness
- You have the ability to work under pressure and are comfortable with ambiguity
- You can demonstrate proficiency in English and Romanian (Level C2)
- You are a team player
- You are always punctual, organised and detail/ task oriented
- You are confident with using the MS Office Pack (Excel, Word) and Outlook, or similar applications
If you have previous teaching experience and/or sales experience it would be considered a plus.
What would be your main responsibilities:
- Deal directly with customers by phone, e-mail and face-to-face.
- Identify customers’ needs and match them to available options
- Display empathy and understanding throughout every single interaction
- Meet team and individual targets which will be sent monthly, and keep track of sales progress
- Register customers for adult English courses
- Follow up with customers who have already had their consultations and/or placement tests but haven’t registered for a course
- Liaise with the Customer Services Manager as well the Academic Manager in order to make sure our course offer is up-to-date with customers’ needs and requirements
- Plan your professional development in order to support your performance and job satisfaction
We are looking to recruit a Customer Services Sales Consultant!
Are you passionate about working with people and providing a high level of customer service? Are you intrigued about the concept of combining that with sales techniques and targets? Are you driven and ambitious, and want to be a part of a growing and developing department? If so, join our Customer Services Team and take on a unique role.
About the Customer Services Sales Consultant position:
As a Sales Consultant within our team, you will represent the first point of contact for all prospective and current adult students. You will be responsible for conducting language placement interviews, and counselling our prospective students based on their current needs. By actively listening to the customer, you will provide them with the optimum solution in order to help them achieve their goals in terms of English language proficiency.
Here are further details
Role: Customer Services Sales Consultant
Duration: 1 year (with the possibility of extension)
Type of contract: Part-time (20 hours per week)
Gross salary - part-time position: doua mii trei sute doua zeci si patru RON/month
Deadline for submitting applications: Sunday, 30 September 2018
•Gross salary of
•Private medical insurance
•Professional development opportunities
•Positive and enthusiastic team
•Multicultural working environment
How to apply:
•Do not apply directly with your CV/cover letter. Applications that do not follow the correct procedure will not be taken into account.
•Deadline for applications: Sunday, 30 September:59 GMT UK time). We will not be considering applications received after this date.
•Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next phase (interviews). Successful candidates will be invited to take an English test and an interview between 8 and 12 October 2018.
Start date: as soon as possible
•Please check our website for full details on how to apply.
Thank you for your interest!