LeasePlan is one of the world’s leading Car-as-a-Service companies, with 1.8 million vehicles under management in over 30 countries.
With over 50 years’ experience, our mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ‘any car, anytime, anywhere’ service – so our customers can focus on What's next for them. Across 32 countries, LeasePlan purchases, funds and manages vehicles for its customers, providing a complete end-to-end service.
LeasePlan Shared Service Center was founded in December 2017 in Bucharest, aiming to establish consistent harmonized processes, delivering customer excellence through a continuous improvement and ONE Team mindset.
• Bachelor degree
• Excellent command of MS office
• English is required
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Ability to lead group discussions
• Strong analytical skills
• Negotiation skills
• Innovative Creative thought process
• Sense of Urgency in day to day work
• Support Category Manager with crucial analysis to identify and drive category savings (spend analysis, supplier performance, benchmarking exercises, supply market trends, analysis to support value engineering)
• Liaise closely with the Category Manager on supporting data analysis, interpretation and problem solving/solutions purchasing and procurement
• Support during decision making process by quantifying data and providing alternatives
• Assess trends in pricing, suppliers, markets and segments and draft fact-based analysis reports with break-downs and correlating data and trends
• Improve procurement data quality by aligning with business users and procurement
• Support Category Manager on managing projects by interaction with internal/external stakeholders