Senior Accountant - Tire Division
* Responsible for posting of accounting invoices for acquisitions and deliveries (goods and services, consignment, sales of products, customs documents);
* Responsible for posting of different accounting notes specific for a company with production activity profile;
* Responsible for posting of specific notes for assets accounting, depreciation;
* Prepares VAT reports, VAT declarations, computation of Tax on the profit;
* Prepares monthly balance sheet and yearly statutory reporting;
* Performs month and year end closing activities in line with Group standards and requirements;
* Prepares reports requested by the group , management and local authorities related to the financial results of the company.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.