Senior System Administrator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Senior System Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
London Stock Exchange Group is a global markets infrastructure business, sitting at the heart of the world’s financial community. We provide valuable services for a wide range of customers, focusing on Intellectual Property, Risk and Balance Sheet Management and Capital Formation.
The senior system engineer role is part of the Trading Technology Operations systems administration Italy team. The main focus of this role are the LSEG service lines running on Linux (Suse, Red Hat) or Windows Platform. This resource will support the delivery and the maintenance for all the LSEG systems.
Key behaviours and skills:
- Degree level education or equivalent experience.
- Good knowledge of:
-SUSE with at least 5 years of experience.
-Red Hat with at least 5 years of experience.
-Bash scripting with at least 5 years of experience.
-Windows 2003-2008 – Enterprise Environment.
-Windows centralized monitor integration with ITO/Nagios.
-Php with at least 5 years of experience.
-Python with at least 5 years of experience.
-Puppet and Red Hat Satellite.
-Network protocols knowledge and issues troubleshooting.
- Strong client management skills and sense of ownership.
To support implementation and delivery phase for the service:
- Set up and configure all the environments related to the system.
- Guarantee that the environments properly work every day, ensuring a prompt support during the functional/customers test sessions.
- Enhance the technical documentation needed for operation or recurring issues or tasks.
- Assist the hardware maintenance tasks
- Monitor and enhance the service uptime, optimizing the workflow and fixing recurring issues
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how the technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast forward your career. We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
• Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
• 25 days’ holiday a year
• Private medical insurance
• Group life insurance policy
• Meal vouchers