Junior Consultant - Accounting & Tax Compliance
Short company description
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 419 companies from Fortune Global 500 list.
We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 8,800 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices;
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations;
- Reconciliation of employees expenses, expense reports;
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed;
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports;
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings;
- Assist with other accounting projects;
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Fresh graduates with bachelor’s degree in accounting;
- Previous internship or trainee experience is a plus;
- Team-players interested in developing a career in the Accounting field;
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office tools);
- Fluency in English;
- A high motivation for professional development and a genuine desire to learn.
- You will undergo an intensive induction program, with a coach and a buddy to help you integrate, develop and perform;
- You will develop your awareness and leadership skills through soft-skills training;
- You will be part of a team of talented and experienced professionals, with access to an integrated international library of information and get involved in challenging and complex assignments;
- You will get the chance to take part in exciting social activities and engagement projects.
We collect personal data from job applicants as part of our recruitment process. The personal data may be provided directly to us by an applicant or via third party, i.a. recruitment agency, depending on a particular recruitment process. The information we process include standard information regarding your education, employment history, other work-related information and any other information provided to us on your CV or application letter or in any other recruitment forms you are asked to fill in as part of the process.
You are asked not to provide us with any information regarding the so called “special category of personal data”, including race, ethnic origin, politics, religion, trade union membership, genetics, biometrics (where used for ID purposes), health, sex life or sexual orientation. Use of personal data We use information held about you in the following ways:
- For you to participate in the recruitment process for a specific position,
- If you provide us with your consent - to notify you of relevant job opportunities within PwC,
- to notify you about job related events organized by or in participation with PwC, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
We hold and processes your data based on a lawful basis (i.e. provisions of the Labour Code) and in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into an employment contract. We may also process some of your data in pursuit of our legitimate interest in recruiting you as a candidate. Where you consent to our use of your data for specific purposes we will process the data based on your consent. In case of unsuccessful recruitment process we will hold your data based on your consent.
If your application is successful your data is saved for the implementation of the employment relationship, complying with statutory regulations. Application documents of unsuccessful candidates are deleted after six months at the latest. We ask for your consent before retaining your application documents in our applicant pool for a longer period.