1st level Operations Technician with French
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
Technical/Soft Skills – you have:
• Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
• MBO technical engineering degree or higher, preferably specialized in IT applications and infrastructure design, development and/or support.
• Professional and intellectual capacities at the Bachelor or higher professional education level.
• Broad and deep knowledge of service desk operations.
• Minimum years of experience: 1-3 years’ experience in telecommunication area is a plus
• Domain experience: area of expertise – Cloud, BSS, OSS, RAN etc.
• ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications would be an advantage
• Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
• Problem solving & creative thinking
• Ericsson knowledge
• English skills
• Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
• Working with people
• Manage instructions & procedures
• Applying expertise & technology
Main accountabilities – you will:
• Support the following systems and functions:
• Event management
• Incident management
• Remote site access control
• Legal request execution
• Billing operations
• Assurance support activities
• Triage of incoming incidents with unclear domain ownership
• Creating scripts for log rotating, starting failed processes
• Provide expertise in analysis of major incident root cause related to IT and follow up with Vendor partners and second and third line in CNO and CIO support.
• Provide logs, traces and supporting analysis to enable rigorous follow-up and root cause analysis
What we offer
• We will value your competences
• You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
• You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
• You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
• You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
• Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
• You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.