Corporate Social Responsibility Specialist
Suntem compania de resurse umane care identifică, integrează și administrează eficient personalul de care au nevoie clienții români și internaționali. La noi vei găsi nu doar oportunități de muncă, ci și susținerea morală de care poate mai ai nevoie pentru a prinde curaj. Vom fi lângă tine în timpul interviului cu angajatorul și vom păstra o comunicare transparentă pe toată durata procesului de recrutare.
Nu uita: Jobul ideal este locul de întâlnire al candidaților și companiilor care se potrivesc, iar noi știm să creăm astfel de locuri de întâlnire.
We are recruiting for one of our clients, very important retailer with more than 4000 stores all over the world, a CSR Specialist.
We are looking for a person who has:
• Bachelor’s Degree in business related discipline
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in corporate communication & CSR, preferably in the retail sector or in an NGO
• Speaks English at a good level (a necessary requirement);
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments;
• Strong organizational and time-management skills;
As a Corporate Social Responsibility Specialist/Officer you will be responsible for:
• Implementing CSR strategy, by conducting programs and initiatives using partnership with selected NGOs, and which purpose is building the Company's corporate image and employees engagement.
• Coordinating the communication with associations/foundations/NGOs;
• Communicating our CSR, community investment and corporate volunteer projects to relevant audiences (both internal and external) in collaboration with external agencies;
• Coordinating the roll-out of all CSR projects and also monitoring the execution; Identifies performance measures; generate follow-up and yearly reports including concrete results vs. objectives;
• Monitor communication and CSR activities and budget appropriated for such activities;
• Generate internal employees’ engagement in CSR activities
• Managing internal communications (memos, newsletters, magazines content etc.);
• Corporate branded and occasional products (e.g. gifts for employees) selection and production;
• Managing company’s participation in relevant rankings and contests in order to enhance brand image;
• Working with corporate PR agency and delivers media monitoring reports;
• Crisis Communication Management (coordination of the work of the crisis team and relevant communication).
• A friendly work environment
• Stable employment and professional development opportunities
• Possibility of development in an international and dynamically growing organization