HR Generalist with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs HR Generalist with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• Bachelor degree (preferred);
• Fluent in German (min B2);
• Good English skills (min B1);
• Good client handling skills;
• Good communication skills, both written and oral;
• Excellent problem solving and analysis skills;
• Self-motivated, positive attitude and approach.
• Act as first point of contact for HR related questions via phone or E-Mail;
• Create certificates, reference letters and testimonials for the employees of the client;
• Update the HR data base with personal information changes;
• Analyze and update the system with the necessary bonuses/ unpaid or paid leave/ expense reimbursements and so on, for the salary calculation of every employee (payroll activities);
• Monitor upcoming end of probation and contract dates and inform relevant managers;
• Send notifications to all relevant departments after processing an HR request;
• Produce standard correspondence and labor contracts by following existing templates;
• Create addendums for existing employees for various job data changes (transfers, promotions, extensions of contract, etc.);
• Create letters for specific types of situations (Maternity, Paternity, Study leave, etc.);
• Prepare exit documents for employees leaving the company.
• Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries;
• Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
• Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
• An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
• Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
• Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
• A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.