Safety Data Analyst with German
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• Bachelor’s or Masters in Pharmacy or Life Science or Medical Science or related area;
• Fluency in English and in German;
• Minimum experience in Pharmacovigilance is preffered;
• Good verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to receive and manage inbound and outbound calls;
• Ability to analyze & synthesize medical information;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Attention to detail;
• Analytical capabilities.
• Implement consistent, efficient and quality processes to meet timelines and deliverables according to requirements and standard operating procedures;
• Ensure compliance of operations with governing regulatory requirements;
• Execute drug safety data management processes – a combination of call, call dialogue documentation, peer review, case follow-up, report preparation and submission to regulatory authorities;
• Be open to provide back office support such as email management etc.
• Perform an other support activities as assigned – tracking various types of information and metrics, ongoing QC of defined process steps, training, reconciliation of data from multiple sources including literature search;
• Assume responsability for quality of data processed.
This job is for our client, Sciformix Corporation, a global leading Scientific Process Outsourcing (SPO) organization, providing scientific knowledge-based services to biopharmaceutical, generic pharmaceutical, consumer product, medical device, contract research and healthcare companies. SPOs create value for their clients through their singular industry focus, strong domain competency, exceptional subject matter expertise, and uncompromising focus on quality. Their mission is to become a strategic partner to global life science companies providing high quality scientific knowledge-based expertise across the product lifecycle with the ultimate objective of improving quality of healthcare for patients worldwide.