Incident Manager with Italian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs Incident Manager with Italian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• Bachelor degree or 3 year diploma;
• Excellent Communication skills with neutral accent;
• Excellent Written communication skills with email etiquettes;
• Minimum 4 years of Operations Management experience;
• Excellent communication skills, with neutral accent;
• Good problem solving and analytical skills with good knowledge on Excel and reporting;
• Good customer service skills;
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Good People management skills and feedback giving skills;
• Self motivated and capability to motivate teams/ colleagues;
• Build & Maintain good relationship with EMEA TAM and other Client stakeholders;
• Manage teams working in different queues;
• Prepare and maintain daily Internal and External reports;
• Lead daily/weekly/monthly calls for the respective queues;
• Manage escalations (Emails and Phone).
• Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom;
• Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
• An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
• Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
• Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
• A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life;
• Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries (if applicable).