HR Generalist with Dutch
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• Student or young graduate/ young professional/ middle career level;
• Fluency in English and the language in process;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Problem solving and analysis skills;
• Customer service orientation, self-motivated, reliable, proactive;
• Attention to details, team player.
• Acts as first level of support for HR related situations (Recruitment Support, HR Administration Support; Contact Center; Compensations & Benefits);
• Redacts standard correspondence and labor contracts using existing templates;
• Creates addendums for existing employees for various job data changes (transfers, promotions, contract extensions, etc.);
• Interacts with the end users in day by day operations via specific applications;
• Performs researches to identify required information in order to solve errors and issues;
• Creates reference letters and testimonials for employees;
• Updates the HR data base with the employees’ personal information changes;
• Creates letters for specific types of situations (Maternity, Paternity, Study leave, etc.).