Team Leader with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs Team Leader with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• At least 2 years managerial experience;
• Previous experience in business process area . Learning, HR, Billing, Payments, Collections, Payroll, Pre-Payroll, Contact Center, preferably in an operations environment;
• Fluency in English AND German;
• Coaching/mentoring skills;
• Strong customer service skills;
• Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues;
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills;
Manages internal and external/client communications with individuals at all levels;
• Ability to motivate and develop people with a variety of development goals with minimal assistance from direct manager.
• Interpret day-to-day business objectives and prepare/execute operational practices/work programs in collaboration with the team supervisor;
• Review all incoming work for clarity, provide clear work directions, receive requests for assistance from the field, determine level of assistance required and respond appropriately;
• May perform data entry or other client related tasks in various systems, as required;
• Perform and/or ensure completion of quality review check on outgoing work (., proof data entry, correspondence, and other tasks) within immediate team to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency;
• Identify and assist with development of support materials for team use, ., training manuals, job aids, and views in databases;
• Prepare, analyze and interpret complex reports/information and formulate conclusions;
• Ensure that all of the client responsibilities occur in accordance with the Statement of Work and Service Level Agreement with client(s);
• Act as technical and functional resource and Subject Matter Expert for team members, peers and/or clients as assigned;
• May be accountable for ongoing management of effective client service relationship in one area of the business, by acting as main point of contact for senior client representatives;
• Meet with project managers on large or complex projects to determine format, plan the project timeframe and estimate the project’s overtime needs;
• Perform analysis of quality audits; analyze results and develop process improvements to maintain quality deliverables;
• Assist with providing operational statistics and escalate operational issues to direct manager;
• Plan and facilitate weekly (as required) team calls/meetings. May present and facilitate at group meetings and new hire integrations; may develop presentation content;
• Prepares, coordinates and conducts performance appraisals, and gives counsel to employees on career and performance/disciplinary issues.