Survey Data Tester
Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in an expanding and competitive company? Then look no further! Apply today for your chance to work in a young and dynamic team in a truly multinational company.
Toluna is an Internet Market Research service provider with offices across the globe. We are a leading provider of online access panels and technology with a panel of +24 million members in 68 countries. Details on who we are here: www.toluna-group.com.
• Advanced level of English;
• University graduate, preferably in Sociology, Statistics or equivalent;
• Solid understanding of SPSS and syntax;
• Proficient with MS-Office (e.g. Microsoft Word and Excel);
• Time management and priorities management skills;
• Good organizational skills and the ability for multitasking;
• Good logic skills (logical thinking);
• Market research experience would be a great advantage.
The Survey Data Tester's primary role is to take care of the qualitative aspect of a survey, by checking the logical aspect of a project with the help of dummy data. This means checking the programming part of the survey such as filtering, classification criteria and other, more complex programming procedures. Additionally, he/she will work on manual testing the links (whenever needed) checking the programming aspect, linguistic aspect and UI of the survey.
Your main tasks will be to:
• Test the data generated via randomly generated data (RDG) to ensure the quality standards are met in terms of logical flow, programming instructions being met and the project reflects the questionnaire instructions precisely;
• Make sure the test link is being delivered to the client with no programming errors (or any logical flaws) and reflects the questionnaire instructions;
• Manually test links to assure the qualitative aspects for programming, UI and grammar are being met - provide suggestions where applicable;
• Define the details related to the RDG testing: like plan, time line, resource required and potential roadblock with mentor support;
• Work closely with the Survey Programming, Project Management and Data Processing department in order to provide qualitative surveys in the established time;
• Escalate projects or outstanding issues to your mentor or Team Leader as soon as identified;
• Document the link's defects and reports them to the Survey Programmers;
• Analyse the functional specs of the link for completeness;
• Participate in troubleshooting of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
What we offer: Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members. This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
• Training opportunities and career development plan;
• Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
• Private medical insurance;
• Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
• Extra vacation days;
• Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!
Please note that only eligible candidates will be contacted!