Customer Support Representative – NA Hours
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Toluna Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Support Representative – NA Hours active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in an expanding and competitive company? Then look no further! Apply today for your chance to work in a young and dynamic team in a truly multinational company.
Toluna is an Internet Market Research service provider with offices across the globe. We are a leading provider of online access panels and technology with a panel of +24 million members in 68 countries. Details on who we are here: www.toluna-group.com.
• Mandatory advanced level of English (written and spoken);
• A second foreign language (French or Italian especially) is an advantage
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills: enjoys speaking daily with customers directly;
• IT proficiency particularly in internet-driven applications and MS Office package;
• Familiarity and understanding of web based software, familiarity with different browsers;
• Knowledge of HTML or Market Research software is preferable;
• Recent experience in client/customer services is a great advantage;
• Market research familiarity is a plus.
• Learn and have a great understanding of Toluna Digital products and how our technology platform is used by our customers and internal staff;
• Provide assistance for Toluna products (PanelPortal™, QuickSurvey™, TolunaAnalytics™, UPS and TolunaInsights) in regards to scripting surveys, launching projects, updating panel, sampling or creating data reports;
• Offer technical and user support for our external and internal clients (via e-mail and telephone);
• Ensure Service Level Agreement commitment to clients is adhered to – reports updates and issues to management team in a timely manner; escalates requests for additional services to Services team for further pricing;
• Collaborate with the Digital Services Team for complex requests such as: full service survey scripting, panel updates and management, project launches.
• Assist the Digital Consulting team (Pre-Sales) with client demos of our DIY tools;
• Provide training sessions on the products for both internal and new clients/users if required;
• Participate in the user testing of new software releases for the final validation of the products.
What we offer: Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members. This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
• Training opportunities and career development plan;
• Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
• Private medical insurance;
• Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
• Extra vacation days;
• Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!
Please note that only eligible candidates will be contacted!