Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in an expanding and competitive company? Then look no further! Apply today for your chance to work in a young and dynamic team in a truly multinational company.
Toluna is an Internet Market Research service provider with offices across the globe. We are a leading provider of online access panels and technology with a panel of +24 million members in 68 countries. Details on who we are here: www.toluna-group.com.
• Good verbal and written language skills for English (required);
• Preferable also a medium level for a second language (German, Italian or French);
• University graduate or experienced in working in the market research environment, programming and/ or web development.
• Familiarity with ConfirmIt, Ajax, Jscript, XML and a language for dynamic web development (ASP, .NET, PHP, JSP, Flash, ActionScript) would be a strong advantage;
The Survey Programmer’s primary role is to take over the full responsibility for the programming of the survey related to the Online Market Research projects.
Your responsibilities will be to:
• Program of online questionnaires based on the information provided by the client (this includes survey creation, setting filters and quotas, managing languages, exporting and reporting);
• Define the details related to the survey programming, like plan, time line, resource required and potential roadblock;
• Test a survey thoroughly, review data and provide a high-quality link to the client.
• Debug and correct coding issues;
What we offer: Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members. This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
• Training opportunities and career development plan;
• Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
• Private medical insurance;
• Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
• Extra vacation days;
• Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!
Please note that only eligible candidates will be contacted!