This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Infosys Consulting active
View all jobs Hadoop Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Infosys Consulting Romanian Office is enlarging its team with the new Office Building in Str. Buzesti 85, close to Victoriei Square Metro Station.Requirements
• Strong hands-on experience in Hadoop Administration, Hortonworks / Cloudera distribution
• In-depth experience in implementing an end-to-end fully secure High Availability Cluster.
• Hands on Cluster Upgrades, Performance Tuning and Capacity Management
• Experience in KNOX, SPNEGO authentication
• Hands on admin troubleshooting on the services like MapReduce, Hive, Spark, HBase, Oozie, Falcon, Kafka & Ambari / Cloudera Manager
• Knowledge on Apache NiFi (HDF) will be an added advantage.
• Admin expertise on Data Flow Components (Kafka, Storm)
• Work experience on Patch and Upgrade management.
• Good knowledge in ITIL processes – Incident, Problem, Change & Release management
• Experience in providing Hadoop Admin Support for mission critical 24x7 Hadoop environments
• Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies, scale up quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands
• Technical delivery of ongoing administration and implementation of Hadoop Infrastructure in mission critical production support environments
• Plan & execute Hadoop cluster upgrades, Monitoring tool (Ambari / Cloudera Manager) upgrade, Kerberos, hardware migrations, high availability, Performance tuning and Capacity Management
• Participate in client meetings including architecture related discussions
• Provide on-call support during non-business hours on a rotation basis
• Engage in problem management process for root cause determination & permanent corrective action
• Support team in resolving critical technical issues during crisis situations