At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
What distinguishes you:
- At least 2 to 4 years professional experience in programming (including scripting / coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development;
- Experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Uipath) highly desirable;
- Degree in Engineering / Computer Science and / or relevant professional certificate(s);
- Experience with process analysis, design, and implementation; business and technical requirements; problem-solving and system(s) testing, including UAT and bug fixes;
- Basic understanding of Lean and Six Sigma process methodologies;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (oral and written) in English, with the ability to interact confidently, at all levels of management;
- Strong project management, able to prioritize and manage multiple portfolio;
- Be a highly driven, autonomous, resilient and team player with a strong work ethic;
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, innovative and multicultural team / business environment.
Your contribution to something big:
- Work with clients and senior developers to execute RPA initiatives by analyzing and designing process workflows; building, testing, and implementing RPA solutions and ensuring quality of the system;
- Assist clients and Program Manager in the construction of Business Cases and opportunity identification efforts to support the further adoption of RPA solutions throughout the organization;
- Share experience and knowledge to assist in the development of recommendations and solutions that are in-line with industry best practices;
- Work with clients and Program Manager to ensure that all project documents are maintained and knowledge is transferred to clients throughout the engagement;
- Participate in training to enhance your skills and abilities in RPA, including tools and best practices;
- Support your Project Managers in managing project timelines, quality, budgets as well as client relationships;
- Lead, mentor and motivate your project teams in the execution of day-to-day tasks and in the development of their RPA skills and abilities.